Were you able to take risks this week?

這周您是否能夠承擔風險?

 

Getting out of your own way and your comfort zone is the only sure way to learn and grow mentally, emotionally and personally.

走出了自己的路,你的舒適區,是學習和成長的精神,情緒和個人的唯一可靠途徑。

 

Many of us would love to be perfect, but our aversion to failure is often what holds us back from realizing our true potential. Don't fear failure, change, or imperfection.

我們很多人喜歡完美的,但我們的害怕失敗往往是造成我們遠離內心真正的潛力。不要害怕失敗,改變或缺陷。

 

Embrace all of these with an open mind and heart.

擁抱所有這些以開放的頭腦和心臟。

 

 

The next time you're faced with a new challenge, take care to frame it as an opportunity.

你面對一個新的挑戰下一次,請將它視為契機。

 

If you accept this challenge, what are the potential positive aspects of this new journey?

如果你接受這個挑戰,在這新的旅程中有什麼潛在積極的面向?

 

 

If you're feeling reluctant, what's causing this?

如果你感到不情願,這是怎麼造成的?

 

 

You may soon find that one of your reasons for holding back, is fear of failure.

你可能很快就會發現,你的理由阻礙之一,就是對失敗的恐懼。

 

 

The truth is ~ you will fail your way to success.

事實是〜這樣的狀況下方式下你無法取得成功。

 

Become a bold, courageous risk taker.

去成為了一個大膽、勇敢的冒險家。

 

Leap and grow your wings on the way down.

展動你的翅膀。

 

You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!!

You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!!

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    les brown
    全站熱搜

    lastlun 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()